How to Permanently Delete an Instagram Account in 2022
Instagram is considered the number 1 social network today. Many love her and think that they will stay with her forever, but… others, however, feel that her time with her must come to an end.
Today we are here to explain the steps to follow if you have decided to delete your instagram account.
Are you sure of your decision?
First of all, we feel compelled to ask you, are you sure you want to delete Instagram forever?
If you're still not sure, we want you to know that there is an option to ' deactivate your Instagram account '.
What is the difference between deactivate and delete? Well, when you deactivate an Instagram account, you don't do it permanently, but temporarily. You can use your account again whenever you want by logging into it.
Whether you want to deactivate or delete your Instagram account , you will have to do it from a computer, since it is not a mobile-enabled option (for now). We know that you are lazy to pick up the computer to carry out the whole process, but whoever wants something, has a hard time 😜
Deactivate Instagram account
For those who are not sure, we also offer you a step-by-step guide to learn how to temporarily deactivate your account on this social network. And it is very simple!
If you want to simplify the process, you will only have to click on the following link, log in to your account and you will jump directly to the last step: instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/temporary/
But if what you really want is to learn how to deactivate your account, follow the steps below:
- First of all, log in from a pc.
- Access your profile.
- Click on the 'Edit profile' button next to the settings icon.
- Scroll down and tap the 'Temporarily disable my account' or 'Temporarily disable my account' button.
- Confirm the process with your password.
Your Instagram account would already be deactivated! When you want to get it back, you just have to log in to it. Easy, right? 😉
Delete Instagram account
If you want to simplify the process, you will only have to click on the following link, log in to your account and you will jump directly to the last step: instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
If you want to learn how to delete an Instagram account in great detail, we recommend that you follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account from a pc.
- Swipe down on Instagram and access the Help menu.
- Click on 'Manage your account'.
- Click on 'Delete your account'.
- Click on the option 'How do I delete my Instagram account?' And follow the steps indicated. Instagram will notify you that you will not be able to access your account anymore once it is deleted. All your likes, photos, comments will be deleted...
- Click on the link provided, indicate the reason why you want to delete your account and confirm with your password.
Social networks must be there to be useful, if you have a business and you have not yet decided which Social Network Is The Most Appropriate, we have this article for you, and in case Instagram did not meet your expectations or you simply want to make a clean slate new.
Now you have everything ready to disappear from Instagram. Was it easier than you thought? Tell us in comments if you need any help! 👍🏼