How to organize my Steam games by categories
We cannot deny that Steam constantly tempts us with its attractive prices and not to mention its fantastic offers to acquire different titles. It is normal that we find dozens of them and organizing them is quite easy. That's why we want to teach you organize my Steam games by categories.
Having dozens of games in the Steam library is quite common. The problem is, it can get quite difficult to find that game we want to play so badly. To solve this we will create different categories to have everything more organized.
Many people don't know it's possible create categoriesThey are calledCollections”On Steam and doing it is too easy a process. For this we must have the Steam client installed on our computer and follow the guide that we will leave you below.
Organize Steam games by categories
To organize Steam games by categories, what we're going to do is use the collections. This is something pretty quick and easy to do, we'll cover it in detail below.
- The first thing we should do is start Steam and then go to "Library".
- Once here, we will have to select "Games".
- The idea here is to select games to add a new collection, which we will use as a category.
- For this you have to right-click on the game, you will see that a drop-down menu opens.
- Next, we need to select "To add "and another small menu opens in which we will choose the only available option that says" New Collection ".
- You will need to name the collection. After this we will have to press on "create collection" then "To accept”To end the process.
You have to take into account that, in a single collection or category, you can add as many games as you want. There is no need to create dozens of categories to add games.
Where categories or collections are displayed
The categories or collections appear in the same game list. Therefore, you shouldn't have any problems locating them. In case you want to delete a particular collection, delete all the games in that category. This way the collection will disappear automatically.
If you want to know other articles similar to How to organize my Steam games by categories you can visit the category Tutorials.